Asked by Anonymous
I WOULD LITERALLY DIE IF A BB SEAL CAME SCOOTING UP TO ME
BABY WILD ANIMALS
Baby animals are so cute but they are in such a fragile place. If you touch a baby animal in the wild, whether it’s a bird, a deer, or a seal, you leave your human scent on it. When its parent returns to it, it will smell that and often subsequently reject its offspring, leaving the baby to die of starvation, dehydration, or as prey of another animal.
Baby seals are very weak. You can see how this one can’t move very far at all. They often have to be left on beaches for extended periods of time while their mothers hunt fish to feed them. If you ever encounter a baby seal, give it at least 50 feet of space but 100 is better. If you think the offspring may be malnourished, injured, or sick, you will want to give a phone call to a state wildlife control board, department of wildlife or ecology, or park service, depending on where you are. Do Not approach the animal and Do Not try to feed it.
The most important part of loving nature is respecting its boundaries. this has been a psa.
Umm, at least in the case of birds, if you did your research, you’d find that baby birds will not be rejected by their mother if you handle them.
Asked by Anonymous
25. Sexual orientation? Isn’t it obvious lol
26. Shoe size? 10… i have little feet for my height
27. Religion? Christian
28. Longest relationship? 0, never had one
29. Gay rights? All humans deserve rights no matter what, and love is love. Stop hating and give them the right they deserve, the right to love!
30. Second chances? yes
31. Long distance relationships? Can be nice, but don’t last too long… it’s hard to love someone thats so far away
32. Abortion? You shouldnt take a lofe away from a human, but i understand if it’s a rape baby.
33. The death penalty? Killing isn’t always the answer
34. Marijuana ? It’s not killing anyone, i think its ok
35. Love? How do you not believe in it, it’s out there, just need to be patient